At Wold Academy, we believe that uniform promotes a feeling of identity and pride.
Children are expected to arrive at school in the correct uniform, looking smart and ready to learn.
The school’s uniform can be bought from any high street store or supermarket. Optional items with the school logo are available directly from Rawcliffes Schoolwear, Hull Rawcliffes Schoolwear
- White or pale blue polo shirt (white shirt with school tie for Years 5 and 6)
- Royal blue jumper or cardigan.
- Grey or black tailored trousers (no leggings or joggers), tailored shorts (no cycling shorts), skirts or pinafores.
- Blue gingham dress or all in one gingham short suit (Summer Term only)
- Black polishable shoes, not trainers (No boots to be worn indoors)
- White/black/grey tights or socks
- For PE lessons pupils require a royal blue or white t-shirt (not polo shirt), black shorts and appropriate footwear (indoors - plimsolls; outdoors - trainers specifically for use in PE). Optional t-shirts with logo are available as above. For wintertime please can children wear a pair of black jogging bottoms and sweatshirt or black tracksuit.
Please ensure that clothing and belongings are labelled with your child's full name.
Our PTFA regularly hold sales of pre-loved uniform across the year. If you would like information on how to access pre-loved uniform, please speak to the school office.
- No nail varnish
- No visible fake tattoos
- No jewellery. If ears are pierced, small studs may be worn but must be removed for PE
- Watches may be worn, but no smart watches
- Long hair must be tied up for PE
- Hair accessories to be of a modest size and to match uniform colour (black, white, grey, blue)
- No shaved patterns in hair
- No hats indoors
- We expect a high standard of dress from Wold Academy children. Extremes of fashion in hairstyles, including hair colour, or clothing are not suitable for general school wear.