Children are expected to arrive at school in the correct uniform, looking smart and ready to learn!
The school’s uniform is as follows and can be bought from any high street store or supermarket, however uniform items branded with the school logo are available from the School Office.
- White or pale blue polo shirt (white shirt with school tie for Years 5 and 6)
- Blue jumper or cardigan.
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores.
- Blue summer gingham dresses
- Dark shoes or black trainers (NB coloured trainers are not part of the uniform)
- For PE lessons pupils require a royal blue t-shirt (not polo shirt), black shorts and appropriate footwear (indoors- plimsolls; outdoors- training shoes specifically for use in PE). For winter time please can children wear a pair of black jogging bottoms.
Please ensure that clothing and belongings are labelled with your child's full name.