At Wold Academy we believe that uniform promotes a feeling of identity and pride. Children are expected to arrive at school in the correct uniform, looking smart and ready to learn.
The school’s uniform can be bought from any high street store or supermarket. Items with the school logo are available from the School Office.
- White or pale blue polo shirt (white shirt with school tie for Years 5 and 6)
- Blue jumper or cardigan.
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores.
- Blue gingham dress (Summer Term only)
- Black polishable shoes (No boots to be worn indoors)
- White/black/grey tights or socks
- For PE lessons pupils require a royal blue t-shirt (not polo shirt), black shorts and appropriate footwear (indoors - plimsolls; outdoors - trainers specifically for use in PE). For winter time please can children wear a pair of black jogging bottoms and sweatshirt or black tracksuit.
Please ensure that clothing and belongings are labelled with your child's full name.
- No nail varnish
- No visible fake tattoos
- No jewellery. If ears are pierced, small studs may be worn but must be removed for PE
- Long hair must be tied up for PE
- Hair accessories to be of a modest size and to match uniform colour
- No shaved patterns in hair
- No hats indoors
We expect a high standard of dress from Wold Academy children. Extremes of fashion in hairstyles or clothing are not suitable for general school wear.